Re: April Model and Scene of the Month Contest Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 21:56:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
Congratulations to the winners of the March Model/Scene of the Month
contests:

MOTM, Jorgen Andersson,  Volkswagen Typ 82 "Kübelwagen"
SOTM, Robert Leahey, Perspectives 2 - Making Orbit>

Voting for May's contests in is now open

This month's MOTM rendering program was

Visit the http://www.ldraw.org/index.php?module=pnesp to cast
your vote.

I'd like to solicit any critiques regarding the batch of renderings for May's
MOTM contest.  Thanks.

-Orion