  Integrating help topics/tutorials on ldraw.org

Ugg... I know I am over my head in stuff to do, but here we go with another idea: I have been thinking about things like the OMR and parts creation and their eventual places on ldraw.org. It is clear that these things will need their own help (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Integrating help topics/tutorials on ldraw.org

(...) oke, as I mentioned earlier, I want to contribute to the reference part of the lugnet-organisation and I do have some time in the next months. I think all manuals should be organized under references, with links from the corresponding sites. I (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Integrating help topics/tutorials on ldraw.org

(...) Great! (...) So you're saying have the OMR link to an OMR instruction page within /reference/? For the OMR only I was thinking have the pages under OMR in something like /repository/official...tructions/ so when someone goes to look at the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Integrating help topics/tutorials on ldraw.org

(...) You are right here, I argumented from my way of playing with these cad-tools. I don't have an internet connection at home, I start always from the ldao, and i treat ldraw and ledit mainly as parts of ldao. But especially ldraw has more (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Integrating help topics/tutorials on ldraw.org

(...) Great! (...) Ok, that sounds good. (...) No problem, I'll go through your stuff myself and possibly get a couple others to help. -Tim <>< (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 Get paid to surf the web! Visit: (URL) (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)