    Re: April Model and Scene of the Month Contest Winners —Travis Cobbs
   (...) Being a broadband user, I tend to prefer bigger, but I can also understand that this would lead to an uncomfortably long page load time for people who don't have broadband. To be perfectly honest, all the models this month are big enough in (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: April Model and Scene of the Month Contest Winners —Orion Pobursky
   (...) As long as I can specify global camera coordinates (or something equivilent), I'd consider using LDView. -Orion (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: April Model and Scene of the Month Contest Winners —Travis Cobbs
   (...) The latest version of LDView lets you specify latitude and longitude coordinates for the camera on the command line (very similar to the L3P camera globe command line argument). So, for example, the default camera view would be like so: (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)