    Re: Steering Committee Recommendations (was: Re: Call for Nominations to LDraw.org ...) —Kevin L. Clague
   In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney wrote: <snip> (...) Excluding comments about myself..... After much consideration of the chemistry of the board you recommend, and much soul searching, I agree with your recommendation for the Steering (...) (20 years ago, 28-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX) !

        Re: Steering Committee Recommendations (was: Re: Call for Nominations to LDraw.org ...) —Steven Barile
   Although that I haven't contributed to the creation of elements in the parts lib or developed any tools that have seen the light of day, I have certainly used them! And from a "power user" point of view it is imperative that new tools development is (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX) !