Re: Steering Committee candidate Andrew Allan - backgrounder and position statement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 14:05:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Andrew Allan wrote:
<snip>
therefore I hereby retract my candidacy for the same.

I have updated http://www.ldraw.org/article/290 with this information. I
apologise for the delay but Andrew's statement was not posted where everyone
else posted theirs, in cad.dev.org.ldraw ... which caused me to miss it at the
time.

Please advise of any questions or concerns. With the election now drawing nigh I
want to make sure that I've got this chart completely right, so if anyone spots
any errors whatever, please advise. My next revision of the chart probably will
move all the candidates that have withdrawn or not accepted (meaning they are
not eligible to run and therefore will not be on the ballot) to a separate
table, leaving only active candidates in the first table, unless someone has a
strong objection (if so please email me privately)

XFUT lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw