Re: Steering Committee Candidate Kevin Clague - backgrounder and position statement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 17:24:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
Tim,

  You have been the cornerstone and evangelist for Ldraw since James' untimely
death.  I cannot imagine the Steering Committee without you.  I support your
candidacy for the Steering Committee.

Kevin

Thanks so much for your support.

I must give credit where credit is due, though, and say that it was not I, but
Terry Keller who picked up the ball immediately following James' death with the
original Memorial site. Terry and Steve Bliss both put the energies into
maintaining the library in that time, and continued to do so when I spearheaded
the creation of LDraw.org in 1999.

1999 ... that means this July (7th, to be exact, the day it went live),
LDraw.org will be 5 years old.

-Tim