Re: Steering Committee Candidate Kevin Clague - backgrounder and position statement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 15:01:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
This is a repost to the proper group.

Reposting also.

[snip lots of good stuff]

I'm an engineer, not a politician, so you could expect me to focus on problems
that need to be solved, and problems that can be prevented by good vision.  You
can expect me to try to bring parties together for the common good, as politics
rear their ugly head when there is a differing of opinions. I have a lot of
respect for LDraw and its community, and consider it the Steering Committee's
job to protect its good name.

Respectfully,
Kevin

Kevin -
You're a great guy, and I sincerely appreciate all of the contributions you have
made to the LDraw community. I'd like to proudly voice my support to your
candidacy for the Steering Committee.

-Tim