  Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus

(...) While I agree that someone in that situation might have such a conflict of interest, then again,they might not. It's pretty far fetched to see how someone in Tim's position could possibly have any conflict of interest (except in a good way for (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus

(...) ... (...) So let's separate the issues. I think we all agree that a LEGO employee should not be in the SC (if only for the appearance of impropriety). If you want to make a special case for Tim, or make a more generic way of allowing (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus

(...) I agree there _might_ be a conflict. I don't believe it would be true in every case. I have suggestions for generic ways of allowing exceptions [1] and will consolidate them and post them later today. -Tim [1] IMO the exception process should (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus

(...) No, I do not think we all agree that. (...) Yes, someone does so disagree. In fact I'd go farther, I think most of us do disagree, at least for the case of people that have little or no practical influence within LEGO (people who work in (...) (20 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw.org Bylaws Drafts: Call for Public Discussion and Consensus

(...) Apologies for not making the timeframe - they're *just* about ready and they should be ready to go tomorrow. -Tim (20 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)