  Re: Proposed changes to MOTM Submission guidelines

(...) Agreed. -Tim (20 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Proposed changes to MOTM Submission guidelines

(...) It seems as though my first point was missed entirely. The presentation is as crucial to the model as the model itself. The first example I would like to use comes from my profession- design competitions. Rules for submissions in almost all (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Proposed changes to MOTM Submission guidelines

(...) You're talking about a different medium. Not everyone has the 21 inch, high resolution monitor required to make complex or intricate models look good when rendered. The use of pictures meant to be displayed on a typical computor monitor tends (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)