    Re: Legacy Files on the Parts Tracker —Thomas Garrison
   (...) I can think if a few things that might help throughput (I'm sure that most of these have been discussed before): 1) Create a new review attribute "compared to physical part" (which could apply to an admin or regular review), which certifies (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Legacy Files on the Parts Tracker —Orion Pobursky
     (...) I like this, sort of. While I thinks it's a good idea, the overall effect would be to lower throughput since not everyone has an expansive LEGO collection. Isn't that part of the reason why some started using virtual LEGO in the first place? (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

         Re: Legacy Files on the Parts Tracker —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) If we require (by informal convention at least) authors to have the part they author, I do think there's merit in requiring at least one (or two) reviewer(s) to have the part they author as well. So I think this is a good restriction although (...) (21 years ago, 1-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Legacy Files on the Parts Tracker —Jonathan Wilson
     (...) I agree here. I own a bunch of "rare" parts and could compare the ldraw parts to the real thing. But I dont know anything about the technical stuff and cant say on those. Also, I could provide comments on part names, KEYWORDS etc (since I know (...) (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Legacy Files on the Parts Tracker —Steve Bliss
   Going back a ways for this one... (...) I considered going a similar route when I constructed the PT: offer reviewers a list of checkpoints that they should consider when posting a review. I abandoned this thinking because the 'rules' for processing (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Legacy Files on the Parts Tracker —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) My guess: If someone votes "will review" it's like it's on their to-do list because they think they're a good candidate. Submitting a modified part should not clear WILL NOT and WILL review votes. Only a hold/certify should clear them Give a (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)