 CAD / Development / Organizations / LDraw / 2385 (-5)
  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) That's not a bad idea, but it leads to the point that someone (or someones) will have to accept the dues, track the moneys, pay the bill(s). So we'll need a treasurer right away. LDraw.org is an international thing, so there could be fees for (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Moving LDraw.org permanently to Peeron?

(...) I think it's a good idea. I'm hoping Munin will be more stable now that it's been refreshed, but having a more accessible box is a very good thing. Steve (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) Right. I (perhaps naiively) assumed the DB cross-checking would help solve that. (...) Cool :-) I'm glad we aren't stuck. -Tim (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) look at Amy's post, and what she pointed out. For making sure each member is unique, the list (that I snipped) doesn't help. But I suggest we move on anyway, and just require a unique working email address for now. We can try to think of other (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) The above set sounds OK to me. (...) I think you've found a good balance by the set above. Todd has mentioned a system for cross-checking IDs for uniqueness elsewhere in this thread, which I think is important to be able to claim an off-site (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact