    Re: MLCad extensions in the files on Parts Tracker —Don Heyse
   (...) Perhaps, but you and I are not lawyers, and from my viewpoint intellectual property law is a complete mess right now. Who knows what a lawyer might think. (...) I agree, that doesn't make much sense. When the topic came up on the Mac Ldraw (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: MLCad extensions in the files on Parts Tracker —Don Heyse
     (...) Oops, I meant to put a link to this here. (URL) think everyone should read and think about it before they make any sort of decision involving licenses. Enjoy, Don (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: MLCad extensions in the files on Parts Tracker —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) I know. But if we have to disable LDGLite on Munin, that basically means that we have to deactivate the whole parts tracker. And if it should have any real meaning, we should also stop distributing the LDraw parts library, since it probably (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: MLCad extensions in the files on Parts Tracker —Don Heyse
   (...) OK, leave it in, but it still makes me nervous. Let's wait and see if Michael comes to his senses and drops the license. Don (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)