Re: some questions about the OMR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 15:19:53 GMT

On 6/23/99, at 10:58 AM, Tim Courtney wrote:
some would be a pain in the ass to re-do such as the • metroliner but
some may be able to be done...

Ok, do what you can and submit those.  I get the idea you have • a lot of
sets done in LDraw.  I'm glad you're willing to allow your • models to be
used in the Repository.

But, there are going to be some that you have to fix, jonathan.
There
were several models if I remember correctly that you used the
"floating
element" technique(how is that word supposed to be spelled?),
which
means that they were not placed the way Lego had in their
instructions.
Also in some other models you didn't use the 'fine' movement.
You
might want to start using that. An example is all of your castle
wagon
wheels.
Just some things to think about.
Ryan