Subject:
Track Designer Parts Library?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 00:18:45 GMT

OK, so I have exhumed my copy of Track Designer, and find that I don't seem to
have the latest parts library. Do I download the latest Ldraw library and
expand it into my TD directory?

Does anyone have a current (i.e. monorail & baseplates) library they can point
me to?

Please forgive me if I'm posting to the wrong group, I'm not familiar with CAD
activities, and the group names aren't clear cut in this regard

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115
BAYLTC/BAYLUG