  Re: Proposal: New Parts Category for round parts

(...) Admittedly, it's a bit early in the morning over here, but I can't understand wether you mean that you want the parts to be categorized after the the type of part, or in what kind of set it appears the first time! *boggle* What about the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Proposal: New Parts Category for round parts

(...) I'd like them to be categorized as the part is used, for the most part, rather than with a hyper-technical over-engineered approach. The steering rod is (to me, personally), a steering rod before it's a technic axle with ball sockets. When I (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)