    Re: Proposal: New Parts Category for round parts / Beams & bricks —Philippe Hurbain
   My two euro-cents... In Ultimate Builder set (3800), Lego provides an inventory with names... might be a source of inspiration ? - Technic bricks with holes are refered as "Technic bricks" - smooth bricks as "Beams", angled ones as "Technic angular (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Proposal: New Parts Category for round parts / Beams & bricks —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) This is very interesting! In the light of this information, I would suggest that the non-liftarms in the liftarm part category get renamed to "beam", "beam angular/angled" and "halfbeam", respectively. The parts that are liftarms can still be (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)