    Next parts update? —Mark Kennedy
   When will the next parts update be ready? It's been over half a year and as a person who has authored a few parts I am anxious to know if they were acceptable or not. I don't know what the current policy regarding new parts is, but it seams that any (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Next parts update? —Steve Bliss
   (...) We're working on it. Really. As you read this, linux gnomes are working with perl dwarves, creating a finely honed and highly polished automated parts release system. Or something like that. Seriously, there is a light at the end of the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)