Re: Next parts update?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 16:57:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Mark Kennedy wrote:

When will the next parts update be ready? It's been over half a year and as a
person who has authored a few parts I am anxious to know if they were
acceptable or not. I don't know what the current policy regarding new parts is,
but it seams that any update even without a solid policy would be better than
waiting many months for the policy before any updates can be realesed.

We're working on it.  Really.  As you read this, linux gnomes are
working with perl dwarves, creating a finely honed and highly polished
automated parts release system.

Or something like that.

Seriously, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  In the next
couple of weeks, we should have a working system for submitting and
reviewing parts.  After that, we just need a script to interpret the
reviews and package the update.

Steve
Christopher! have you backed up your data?