Subject:
Next parts update?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 06:22:10 GMT

When will the next parts update be ready? It's been over half a year and as a
person who has authored a few parts I am anxious to know if they were
acceptable or not. I don't know what the current policy regarding new parts is,
but it seams that any update even without a solid policy would be better than
waiting many months for the policy before any updates can be realesed.