Re: June 2001 MOTM contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2001 15:14:00 GMT

When I vote for MOTM, I consider both the rendering and the model. However,
if there are enough POV gurus out there that can submit fairly good models
with superb scenes, they could possibly take all votes away from people who
make incredible models but don't know much about POV-Ray. I would be happy
to see, like Tim suggested, two contests, one focusing on the scene
rendering, and the other on the model. I think also that if we do make it
two contests, the .dat files of the Model contest should be available for
download by voters so they can run it through LEdit or MLCad to see how it
was built.

I might be willing to take charge of the Model contest, but I have no idea
how to manage gathering votes, updating the page, etc.

--Ryan

ArTron:
http://home.ifriendly.com/~fourfarrs/artron/arhome.htm