Re: LDraw.org Domain Name Renewal - Donations Needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 19:51:02 GMT

"Leonardo Zide" <leonardo@centroin.com.br> wrote in message

We're also working out the details of possibly getting registration for • cheaper,
once we have those details, I will post info.

  I have leocad.org registered on domainmonger.com, it's $17/year and it
gets even cheaper if you pay for more years.

Thanks Leo, and Eric.

You both suggested different registrars, even different than the one I was
consdiering, www.dotster.com.

They're very similar in price, so does anyone have experience with more than one
of these and can offer a comparison, or is there a comparison of registrars
online somewhere?  So far we have:

www.domainmonger.com - $17/yr
www.pairnic.com - $19/yr
www.dotster.com - $15/yr

I'm working out some contact issues with Network Solutions right now (I never
updated a defunct email address, so I had to fax in some documents to verify my
identity).  We have 15 more days on the past due list for the name, then 10 more
days till its deactivated.  I want to get this taken care of within 3-5 days
from now, or sooner if possible.

-Tim