Re: LDraw.org Domain Name Renewal - Donations Needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 06:06:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Larry Pieniazek writes:

I have a paypal. I have a credit card. I can pay this, get me the details
offline, Tim. Others can send their donations to my lpieniazek@mercator.com
if it is cash funded or to lar@voyager.net if it is CC funded.

PS if someone else already contacted Tim volunteering to receive paypal but
didn't post that fact here (so how would people know where to send the money
wihtout a round of emails involving Tim...??) I will work with that person
if that person identifies him or herself to me. So people that just want to
donate, send it to me now while you are thinking about it. :-)

++Lar