  New Feature Article - Progress in the LDraw Community...

Hello - I have put up a new article outlining the past progress, current efforts, and future possibilities of the LDraw community. Enjoy! (URL) Courtney - tim@ldraw.org (URL) - Centralized LDraw Resources (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad) !!

  Re: New Feature Article - Progress in the LDraw Community...

Tim, Your article is well written and will hopefully quell some of the negative noise being made out there. Thank you for including LDMC, also. James and I are doing what we can to make LDMC a force to be reckoned with. Your help has been (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

  Re: New Feature Article - Progress in the LDraw Community...

Nice to see a photo of some people who post here and have a lot to do with LDraw. (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

"Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message news:GCq40n.9nB@lugnet.com... (...) Yep, hopefully. I wrote it to do that, and to inform everyone of what has happened and what we're planning on doing. (...) Hey - no problem! I love what (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

  Re: New Feature Article - Progress in the LDraw Community...

(...) I read the article and caught the mention of some kind of petition. I went to the LDMC site and couldn't find one. What's it about? The reason I ask is I thought it funny that there was a petition about something produced with volunteer (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

  Re: New Feature Article - Progress in the LDraw Community...

Hey Kyle, I guess the "petition" thing was a bit misleading, but it's no big deal really. It's just a holdover from the previous incarnation of the LDMC site, which James Reynolds and I are trying to get updated as time allows. What was really meant (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)