Re: New Feature Article - Progress in the LDraw Community...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 01:48:24 GMT

"Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message
Tim,

Your article is well written and will hopefully quell some of the negative
noise being made out there.

Yep, hopefully.  I wrote it to do that, and to inform everyone of what has
happened and what we're planning on doing.

Thank you for including LDMC, also. James and I are doing what we can to
make LDMC a force to be reckoned with. Your help has been immeasurable.

Hey - no problem!  I love what LDMC is doing, and I'm excited about all the Mac
developments - the developer mailing list, Erik's work, etc.  I had the
privilege of meeting (and actually staying with) Erik in New York over the
Summit weekend - he showed me some ultra-cool stuff BrikDraw3D is doing, and his
new spiffy G4 Powerbook :D (I'd get me one of those if I wasn't so connected
with my PC...a Mac will have to wait for 2 computers down the road I guess)

Keep up the great work (and that applies to everyone in the community)!

Thanks.  I appreciate your enthusiasm, man.  Its always great to have fresh
meat, er, I mean, contributors around ;-)

-Tim