Re: October MOTM Voting is ready
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 03:35:15 GMT

"Terry K" <legoverse@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:G1H41D.LH5@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney writes:

Dang, Tim.  You posted this 9 minutes after I announced.  What were you • doing,
sitting around waiting for me with your reply finger poised over the • keyboard?
:-)

-- Terry (got his fave already picked) K --

Yup. :-)

No, I had just sat down to check on some stuff after being off the machine
doing whatever--I do periodic lugnet checks throughout the time I'm in my
room--and saw your post, so I replied.

-Tim (who doesn't have a favorite picked yet) Courtney