 Announcements / 775
774  |  776
Subject:
October MOTM Voting is ready
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 02:22:12 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

The voting for the LDraw.org October Model Of The Month is ready to go.  Come
on over and take a gander at what's new, and what's still in the running.
Pick your fave and make someone happy.

http://www.ldraw.org/motm/
Just a reminder - one vote only.  The system logs the IP address of each vote
and duplicates are thrown out.

Sorry for being a little late, but we had a bug in the system that had to be
eradicated.  (Thanks Jacob)

-- Terry K --