Re: October MOTM Voting is ready
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 02:35:35 GMT

"Terry K" <legoverse@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:G1H2L0.I50@lugnet.com...
Hi all,

The voting for the LDraw.org October Model Of The Month is ready to go. • Come
on over and take a gander at what's new, and what's still in the running.
Pick your fave and make someone happy.

http://www.ldraw.org/motm/
Just a reminder - one vote only.  The system logs the IP address of each • vote
and duplicates are thrown out.

Sorry for being a little late, but we had a bug in the system that had to • be
eradicated.  (Thanks Jacob)

-- Terry K --

Thanks Terry.  Wow...the competition is VERY tough this month.  My decision
will take a little while.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne