 CAD / Development / Organizations / LDraw / *471 (-5)
  Re: [ldraw.org] Update

(...) I'm not sure how well that image would work as a small icon. But it would be cool. As long as it was a color other than red, it would probably be OK. A plain wireframe brick would be good as a logo, as well. Particularly if it did the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.publish)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Update

(...) Or something that's not any kind of a brick. Steve (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.publish)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Update

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:37bd5e73.642071...net.com... (...) What about the brick fading from outline to raytrace as the logo. That seems to me different enough from the LEGO uses of bricks, and it is certainly (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.publish)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Update

So, why not change it to blue or yellow or any other color. That way we keep the brick, but let Lego keep their red 2xN bricks. Would this work?? I'd personally prefer the red, but if we want to avoid any problems with the red 2xN brick use changing (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.publish)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Update

(...) Not contacting them is a simpler short-term solution. And it's one that is often used. I haven't asked them about the 2x3 brick icon used by LDAO, both as the program icon, and on the LDAO homepage. But calling inaction a "wiser solution" is (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.publish)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact