 CAD / Development / Organizations / LDraw / *2036 (-10)
  Re: Part Voting Issue

(...) Sounds like a good idea, although that might be a lot of work. . . (...) Well, actually I'd say that a better example of this is the way Ebay *used* to handle messaging: you click a link, fill out a form with your message and password (to (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.market.services)

  Re: Part Voting Issue

(...) That's exactly what I would like to see. A button or hyperlink that says something to the effect of "Send the Reviewer a message", then a page with a message box would pop up. This way the Email addresses would be kept private but we could (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Part Voting Issue

(...) That would be useful. Jacob (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Part Voting Issue

(...) Good idea. How about other email notification - like if the author submits a new version, so your review is overturned? Steve (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Part Voting Issue

(...) I'm not disagreeing, but this would require agreement from all reviewers. Some people don't want their email addresses to be published. What's more likely is that we'll add functionality in the parts tracker to send messages from one user to (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Tried it, and I like it.

After being a part of the LEGO online community since 1996, I have finally got around to trying ldraw....and I must say it's very impressive. Not only is ldraw itself great, but all the utilities and extra goodies are perfect. It's hard to imagine (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Tracker FAQ: where is "emphasis lines" documented?

Steve, What is the URL (with anchor-name) for the explanation of "emphasis lines" (i.e., the same-color type-2 lines inside quads and triangles). I _know_ I've asked this before, but I can't find the post on LUGNet... Thanks, Franklin (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev)

  ldraw.org going off-line for a few minutes

I hope that you will be patient, while I take LDraw.org off-line to move the server to a new location. It should only take a few minutes. Play well, Jacob (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Steve's not available right now...

Hello! LOL... if you haven't noticed.. there are more than one hundred parts to be admin-reviewed ;) Play well Carsten ;) "Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Gxuzu3.4ov@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Steve's not available right now...

Just a quick note, I'm going to be offline line most of this week. Don't have any wild parties while I'm gone, and try not to burn the place down. And I expect to see some serious part reviews when I get back! ;) Steve (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact