 CAD / Development / Organizations / LDraw / *1771 (-5)
  Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002

(...) showcased. It all comes down to what is the purpose of the contest/showcase? If the purpose is to showcase the absolute best models, then there should be no limits at all on participation, other than that a model which has won already should (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002

(...) I think that putting any more constraints on the submissions would be counter productive. We (I, in this case:) want to see as many contestants as possible and don't want to impose any restrictions on the kind of work submitted. If someone (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Main Page Update

Added a couple new news items - a mention of LCD and a BricksWest update. Check it out: (URL) soon I'll throw a new poll up. Any suggestions for questions? -Tim (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Limits on participation in MOTM/SOTM? (Was: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002)

(...) I disagree! The objective with MOTM and SOTM is to show off the best LEGO renderings (preferably with LDraw based tools, I suppose) we can make. The only kind of "limit" I can imagine is that you have to put together a description of _how_ you (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDraw.org Fonts and CSS

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:GqzAus.MIE@lugnet.com... (...) No prob! (...) Hmmm... I don't see that on mine, but what I do see is the 'View Polls Page' link is VERY tiny, unreadably small on my IE5.0 for Windows. The (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact