 CAD / Development / Organizations / LDraw / *1461 (-10)
  Re: Next parts update?

(...) We're working on it. Really. As you read this, linux gnomes are working with perl dwarves, creating a finely honed and highly polished automated parts release system. Or something like that. Seriously, there is a light at the end of the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Winner of the MOTM for July 2001

Hi all, The winner this month, by a wide margin, is "The Beast" by Anthony J. Sava III. Deservedly so, I might add. Outstanding job of modelling, Anthony. See it at: (URL) remember, next month the voting will for both Model and Scene categories. See (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jun-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)