 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 937
Re: L3Lab for Mac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 03:43:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Lars C. Hassing wrote:
* Explode in English doesn't have an accent over the final e.

I know, but it isn't English! Neither is Exposé!
(thought I came up with a cool Mac name for a cool feature... ;-)

Ahhh... Sorry for completely missing that.

* How do you zoom?

It will come in the second shot ;-)
I am wondering if I should make a slider or use the scrollwheel
or something else. How you zoom in LDView?

In LDView, you zoom with either the scroll wheel, or by right (or control)
clicking and dragging up and down.  (On a Mac, Control click is almost always
considered to be the equivalent of a right click.)  The actual motion doesn't
zoom in LDView, though; the distance above or below your initial click point
determines the zoom speed.  Not sure if this is the best, but that's what I do.
I think your existing drawer for Explodé could easily accommodate a zoom slider,
too.

--Travis