 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 87
Re: GLUT for MacOS X
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 19:54:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Erik Olson writes:
This looks like a customized version of GLUT this guy built:

As announced last week, an improved version of the GLUT for MacOS X is now
available for download at:
<http://homepage.mac.com/dietmarplanitzer/FileSharing1.html>

Things that changed: •   ...
*) GLUT application menus are now added to the menu bar according to the
  Aqua Guidelines

I wonder how this works.  As far as I know there's no way to associate
a name with a particular glut menu.  Does it just paste all the options
in the top level menu across the menu bar?  If so, how does it know
which toplevel menu to use?  The menu attached to the "right" mouse
button?

*) Got rid of a few memory leaks
*) Miniaturized windows now show a snapshot of the window content area
  (OpenGL graphics)

That sounds neat.  Are there any pictures?

Don