 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 773
Re: LDView 3.2 on Mac OS X with Qt 3.3.7 status report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2007 14:12:25 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Jim DeVona wrote:

   Just an update on my LDView tinkering. I got Qt 3.3.7 compiled and used it to rebuild the current LDView 3.2 code. As predicted in the other LDView thread, using Qt 3.3.7 instead of Qt 4.2.2 resolved some of the issues I’d observed, most notably the problem invoking fly through mode and the funny window and dialog borders. So it’s good to have those problems explained.

I think I forgot to mention that using Qt 3 also restored “polling” mode, which broke with Qt 4.

Jim