 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 638
Re: Mac MPD Utility 1.2 released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 22:10:32 GMT

I was using your old version last week!  Awesome update.  I'll make
sure it gets updated on ldraw.org.  Also, have you thought of posting
this on VersionTracker.com?  If you don't want to bother registering
and all, I can post it under the name "Ldraw Mac Development", which
is
what LdGLite and L3P Launcher are posted under.

http://www.versiontracker.com/developer/17294/LDraw+Mac+Development

That would be great if you could list it on VersionTracker. I
submitted it to
MacUpdate (http://macupdate.com/info.php/id/16747) but as you guessed
I haven't
registered with VersionTracker.

I'm pleasantly surprised someone was using the previous version! That
makes the
time spent updating it feel worthwhile. Like I said be sure to let me
know if
you run into any problems with it.

None so far.  I haven't been very LDraw active until very recently.

On ldraw.org, do you want your email listed with the download?

By the way that's a pretty impressive dogfight movie on the ldraw home
page
right now. Cool stuff!

Glad you like it!  I was actually using your app to convert some of my
models to MPD so that Anton and I could send them back and forth.
Seeing if we want to convert them to use his POV-Ray library.  And I've
even started building MOC's and need to digitize them now...

James