 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 636
Re: Mac MPD Utility 1.2 released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:18:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, James Reynolds wrote:

I was using your old version last week!  Awesome update.  I'll make
sure it gets updated on ldraw.org.  Also, have you thought of posting
this on VersionTracker.com?  If you don't want to bother registering
and all, I can post it under the name "Ldraw Mac Development", which is
what LdGLite and L3P Launcher are posted under.

http://www.versiontracker.com/developer/17294/LDraw+Mac+Development

That would be great if you could list it on VersionTracker. I submitted it to
MacUpdate (http://macupdate.com/info.php/id/16747) but as you guessed I haven't
registered with VersionTracker.

I'm pleasantly surprised someone was using the previous version! That makes the
time spent updating it feel worthwhile. Like I said be sure to let me know if
you run into any problems with it.

You may have noticed I ditched the automatic submodel option - I liked the idea
of having it recursively figure out what files are needed, but the code was
convoluted and crashed too frequently. Still a future possibility, but I think
the basic select-from-list scheme works pretty good for now.

By the way that's a pretty impressive dogfight movie on the ldraw home page
right now. Cool stuff!

Jim