 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 635
Re: Mac MPD Utility 1.2 released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 17:12:40 GMT

Hi! I'd like to announce the release of Mac MPD Utility 1.2, a little
tool for
assembling and disassembling multi-part data (MPD) files.

http://bingweb.binghamton.edu/~jdevona0/computers/lego/macmpd.html

This is actually an update to a program I first wrote for personal use
in 2002,
revised and largely rewritten to be more intuitive and reliable.
Please give me
feedback and suggestions - I'm particularly interested in making it
fit the
community's needs and work well alongside the other tools you use.
Feature
requests are welcome too; there is already a "to-do" list of desired
features on
the program's web page. I should warn you that my programming skills
are not
particularly sophisticated, so I can't promise to incorporate every
feature, but
I will definitely log your feedback and make improvements when
possible.

I hope a few of you might find this useful!

I was using your old version last week!  Awesome update.  I'll make
sure it gets updated on ldraw.org.  Also, have you thought of posting
this on VersionTracker.com?  If you don't want to bother registering
and all, I can post it under the name "Ldraw Mac Development", which is
what LdGLite and L3P Launcher are posted under.

http://www.versiontracker.com/developer/17294/LDraw+Mac+Development

--

James Reynolds
http://james.magnusviri.com