 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 59
  Re: [Re: Introductions]

(...) Oooh, I realize this is off topic here, but did you get the JDEE to work in windows? If so, could you help me out and tell me which versions of everything you have that actually work together? I tried to put this together with xemacs and (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: [Re: Introductions]

(...) Don, You should see me. When I first got my job at the library I am at, I go and ask the Window's tech, "How do you cancel a dialog box with the keyboard?" They say, "hu?" I say, "You know, they keyboard shortcut for canceling dialogs. On a (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: [Re: Introductions]

(...) I will e-mail you my .emacs file and we can have a mail discussion about setting it up. [snip] (...) I think we need to get a good design first. The language we chose should be secondary. A good design may reaveal the best language(s) (...) (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)