 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 56
    Any help I can offer I will —Brian Kelley
   Unfortunately I dont have a detailed programming background... however I have been involved in Creating instructions and designs with LDRAW and MLCAD processes through the use of a pc. I am a native Mac user and come from more of a graphic design (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

        Re: Any help I can offer I will —Mark Abrams
     (...) Put your hat back on, and put your money back in your pocket, please. There seem to be people willing to help and plenty of ideas to go around. Actually, I think the volume of disparate ideas has been a hindrance as someone else already (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

        Re: Any help I can offer I will —James Reynolds
   Brian, Right now we need someone to make some webpages, specifically this one: (URL) don't know if Matthew Gerber is in charge of it or not. He already has some other web/graphic designers in contact with him. I know Matthew is really busy with (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)