 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 528
  Re: Central location for LDraw prefs

(...) Ok, but remember James used the word "eventually" a few messages back. I wouldn't skip the environment.plist file in favor of the org.ldraw.plist file just yet. Do both files, or just the environment.plist file if both is too much work. (...) (21 years ago, 8-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Central location for LDraw prefs

(...) Doing both isn't a problem. Actually, the question I had was how soon ldglite would check both locations. Tom (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Central location for LDraw prefs

(...) I didn't think so, but I wanted to be sure because... (...) This'll take a while because I have to write (or find) some code to do it. The envinronment.plist contents are automagically tranformed into environment variables by the nice folks at (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Central location for LDraw prefs

(...) Don, We're almost there. I'm on the road most of this week, so I'm getting in a little work on the bundle as conditions permit. I have a crudely hacked double-clickable mklist.app that I'll send to Chris to test out when I get back home (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)