 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 50
  Re: OS 8.6

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Don Heyse writes: <snip> (...) As a long time owner, user and developer of mac software, it is my opinion that OS X should not be an exclusive goal. In my mind the goals should be 8.6, 9.x and X. Becuase of some of the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: OS 8.6

My classification into 5 possibilities was only meant to be an overview of what had been suggested so far, so that people could say what they were interested in. Personally I think there should be several programs, with separate code bases, and this (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)