 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 493
  Re: rotating models in MBC 0.4.1d Cocoa

(...) As an update to this comment, I have now placed the glFinish() command and the timing loop into the render instance, and now I get correct behavior. It's clear that Cocoa creates a new thread for each instance, therefore as guessed before, (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: rotating models in MBC 0.4.1d Cocoa

(...) Sounds like the next release it going to be a good one! Out of curiosity, is there a bug in the train motor part? Chris (21 years ago, 26-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: rotating models in MBC 0.4.1d Cocoa

(...) Chris, Unfortunately the answer isn't necessarily simple. In the parts files included with Brickdraw 3d, I found an error in part 590 (Train Engine). At least one of the Type-2 lines is corrupted. However, I didn't notice the error in the file (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)