 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 446
  Re: L3P v1.3 for Mac OSX

(...) I'll try to get the fixed version of L3P Launcher out this or next week. Unfortunately, I got myself hooked on RPG's. So I haven't been too productive lately... WWDC was fun last week. I talked to the guy who wrote a Cocoa ldarw editor but got (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: L3P v1.3 for Mac OSX

(...) I have created another version of the L3P Launcher. Here: (URL) includes the new l3p executable, and you can now set the LGEO folder. The only new option is the floor flag (but you can't set the y value of it yet). The camera and light (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)