 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 400
  Re: New MAC Modeller for LDRAW FILES

(...) Measuring load and display times using the menu bar clock. To load and display the dat for my caboose took 15 seconds in MLM and 3 seconds to load and display the dat in LDV 0.4.2. (...) I know it is, but I still have a hard time accepting (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: New MAC Modeller for LDRAW FILES

Wow even better feedback! Keep it comming I'll discuss both versions - Cocoa and Carbon / Classic Firstly Cocoa Load times, I concur they are much slower (compared to the Carbon version), especially a model of 800+ lines of code, at this stage I (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)