 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 390
389  |  391
Subject:
Ldraw Viewer 0.4.2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 20:25:36 GMT

After a month of playing with Cocoa, two weeks ago I returned to the Classic
and Carbon versions of Ldraw Viewer. The results of my toil is Ldraw Viewer
0.4.2 which can be found here:

http://homepage.mac.com/aallan/LdGLite.html

Changes include a total memory rewrite (to hopefully stop the mystery
crashes), changes to the keyboard shortcuts, multiple part selection,
removal of many bugs both potential and notified and most likely insertion
of few new bugs not yet discovered.

I recomend existing users read the section of the instructions about model
manipulation to see the new features

Andrew...

PS the Cocoa program will be give limited freedom for a trial run soon.