 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 386
  Re: Glut fixes and Offscreen Rendering

Sorry for the delay, been pretty busy. (...) Not on OSX. If it opens a Window then it's not using the offscreen feature. Offscreen means no window. Other than that it's very similar to the lowercase -ms option. (...) The default in ldglite is to (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Glut fixes and Offscreen Rendering

(...) OK, I might be insane, but I just did ./ldglitef -MS (or -ms) mini.dat and I got png's or bmp's in my ldraw/bitmap folder. No windows opened. ldglitef is the ldglite exacutable from June22. Did you sneak this feature into an old release and (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)