 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 355
Re: QTVR of a model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 12:24:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, James Reynolds writes:
While beta testing LDraw Viewer, I created this model.  It took only a few
hours (spread out over a few days).  (I created the model for real years ago.)

I am also learning how to use L3P, so I created an QTVR of the model rendered
with POV-Ray.

http://firebolt.mlmc.utah.edu/coolo.obj (484 K)

Wow!!! It looks great.

How can I make one?