 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 354
Re: QTVR of a model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 07:33:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, James Reynolds writes:
While beta testing LDraw Viewer, I created this model.  It took only a few
hours (spread out over a few days).  (I created the model for real years ago.)

I am also learning how to use L3P, so I created an QTVR of the model rendered
with POV-Ray.

http://firebolt.mlmc.utah.edu/coolo.obj (484 K)

James

This is really cool.  Quicktime VR has always been a nice thing to see and
look around in, and now Lego models can be seen within it!  Great job, I
hope others will take notice and attempt to create more Quicktime VR files
of neat MOCs.

(By the way, for anyone who might want to view this file, save it to your
hard drive somewhere, and double click it, select "Quicktime Player" or
something similar in the "Open With..." dialog box and it should open right
up.  It's worth trying!)

-Nick