 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 352
    Re: Mac LDraw Viewer comments —Andrew Allan
   Christopher, (...) Amazing! - Did you have "Back Face Culling" turned on on the Carbonversion? (...) I have included 47 for clear and the other number for transparent red, however according to www.ldraw.org, clear colour numbers are obtained by (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

        Re: Mac LDraw Viewer comments —Christopher Masi
   (...) No, I didn't have back face culling turned on. Turning on BFC causes the window frames to disappear. Is this because LDViewer is making assumptions about the way the part files that may not be true? I just updated to 10.2.3, and that has (...) (22 years ago, 24-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)