 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 284
  Re: L3P v1.3 for Mac OSX

(...) Whoo Hooo! Thanks Lars I gave it a quick try (URL) I noticed something strange. I don't know if the problem is with POV-Ray 3.1g.r2 for Mac OS 9 and POV-Ray 3.5 for Mac OS X or with l3p, but those two programs do not like the file that l3p (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: L3P v1.3 for Mac OSX

and I noticed something strange. I don't know if the problem is with (...) The problem is with POV-Ray 3.5 for Mac OS X. Check out (URL) Can you believe an app will crash every time it opens a new document? Anyway, within POV-Ray I just create a new (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: L3P v1.3 for Mac OSX

(...) Ahh... I see. I forgot that the three different ways of openning a file often behave quite differently. 1. Double clicking the mini.pov file 2. Dropping the icon for mini.pov onto the running POV program's icon in the Dock. This is my (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: L3P v1.3 for Mac OSX

(...) (URL) was playing with AppleScipts to do something similar to your lani program. I used l3p in VPC to create a .pov file. Then I used AppleScript and BBEdit to change the camera position in the .pov file. This all worked in OS 9 becuase I had (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)